An awesome feature of this year’s auctions is the pot team(s). Here are the basics: –
- Each player will draw randomly one team from a pot consisting of AUS, ENG, NZ, SA, IND, PAK, SL, WI.
- Each time your *drawn* team from the pot wins in the World Cup, you will get 25 points added to your total.
- In case of a draw between two teams in the World Cup, then both owners of the respective teams will receive 25 points.
- On a shot-gun first basis, a player is allowed to change his team free-of-cost for BAN, UAE, IRE, SCO, AFG, ZIM.
- The pot draw will occur AFTER the auction process immediately.