10. Dishin spent 35 units for M Henriques who bagged him 637 points!
9. No wicket-keeper got more than 500 points this season. This is statistically the worst season for wicket-keepers in the history of the IPL.
8. Sachin spent 45 units on Nehra who scored 661 points. This is more points than Sachin’s Boult, U Yadav, Southee, P kumar who in total cost 1,050 units!
7. Romy’s 3 all rounders registered the lowest scoring contribution from all-rounders with 369 points.
6. Out of Rahul’s 16 bought players, only 3 players (Bravo, Sharma, Uthappa) played all games. He had the most dropped players in the history of the setting gang auctions.
5. Rachit had the worst spend to point ration in the game with only 4 players (Rahane, Pathan, Watson, Mathews) earning more points than units spent!
6. Piyush had the most number of players in the final with 5 even though Pandey was on bench. His Wiese, Pandey, Jadhav almost scored 1,000 points yet costing only 190 units which was almost 30% of his total!
7. Moiz-Husein’s sub pick in GW5 of M McClenaghan netted them 368 points and after the final he could be the leading point scorer in their team even though he did not play in the first four gameweeks!
8. Chirag-Vicky bought 12 players in the auctions – seven scored over 200, 5 scored less than 75! They are the only team in the auctions who have negative point contribution in their best eleven.
9. Anshul’s Maxwell had the worst return to spend ratio (0.21) as he was a whopping 710 units and generated only 150 points this season. Out of the 3 compulsory bowlers, he could only take 2 as his other 2 did not play a single game: Awana & R Sharma.
10. Dishin spent 95 units on Henriques, Bailey & Anureet and they netted him 1204 points! He only had to leave 416 points on his bench…no wonder he won!!