lOCATION: ARABIAN RANCHES GOLF COURSE
MARCH 22 2017 – TIME: 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Minimum 11 Players, Maximum 17 Players
- Points will be taken from your highest 11 players with the condition being out of the 11, three will be batsmen and three bowlers.
- All wicket-keepers are batsmen.
- Three categories only – BATSMEN, BOWLERS, ALL-ROUNDERS.
- Each player has three transfers during the auctions which must be used before the teams play 12 games.
- Transfers end after all teams play 11 games. No transfers after this point.
- No players will be given free players- you have three transfers so use them well.
- Transfers are active from day 1 of the IPL.
- You can transfer a player even if they are not injured. It is entirely up to the player to use the transfer as they see fit.
- Transfers must be between players of same classifications: bowler-bowler / batsman-batsman / All Rounder-All Rounder.
- If a player leaves the IPL and you have no transfers left, you will not get another transfer.
- You may not transfer a team you bought at the auctions.
- Transfers are between unsold players and your players ONLY.
- Each Player has 1 trade which can be done with another player before the IPL begins.
- You do not need any permission/approval to do a trade.
- You may trade an IPL team and this can count as your one trade.
- Trades can be between players of any classification.
- Each player has two loans per season. This only effects for 1 game.
- Loans must be between players of same classifications: bowler-bowler / batsman-batsman / All Rounder-All Rounder.
- All loans are active throughout the IPL till the finals.
- Loans are between unsold players and your players ONLY.
IPL TEAM AUCTION
- The auction will be started with a closed envelope bid. Write now the number you wish to bid and close the envelope. Minimum is 100 units.
- On winning the closed bid auction you will choose an IPL team of your choice and your tag-team partner for The Elimination Chamber.
- The IPL team the player has bought at the auction will allow the player to buy four players from any franchise.
- Team win will grant you 30 points and a team winning the IPL will net 50 points.
- Once a player is unsold in the first round of the auction, he then will be re-auctioned in the second round of the auctions.
- Players can only buy a maximum two unsold players in the second round of the auctions.